Destination Wedding Planning Services for Maui, HI
The beautiful landscapes of Hawaii are popular destinations that many engaged couples desire to get married in. Surrounded by intoxicating waters, green foliage, mountains, volcanos and pristine beaches, it’s no wonder that many couples want to get married on these gorgeous islands. If you’re part of a lucky couple who’s planning on getting married in Maui, then getting a full-service wedding coordinator is the way to go.
With Maui’s Destination Weddings, you won’t have to worry about a thing. Our full-service destination wedding planners are here to make things much easier on you when you’re planning your wedding in Maui. With our local, Hawaiian team, you’ll be sure to get the best destination wedding planning services for your big day.
Our full-service wedding coordinators are here for your convenience. We understand how overwhelming and stressful it can be to plan a wedding from afar, and it can be difficult to find the perfect venue for your special day. First and foremost, it needs to be a place you want to get married in, and secondly, you need to know if it will seat all your guests. There are many other factors you’ll need to consider too, and we understand that you have a demanding schedule to worry about instead. But that’s where we can help.
We’ll start the process with a comprehensive consultation. We want to better understand what you need for your wedding and what you want for your wedding. Once we’ve talked with you, we’ll begin planning your Maui destination wedding. Our team values the trust our clients put in us, and that’s why we’re committed to bringing them excellent services every time. If you’re ready to start planning for your destination wedding in Maui, contact us now.
What Our Full-Service Wedding Coordinators Will Do
Our full-service wedding coordinators can handle a broad range of tasks to plan for your perfect wedding day. This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Determining Spending along with Budget Management
- Venue Selection
- Full-Service Design Planning and Styling
- Assisting in Vendor Selection
- Managing Vendor Contracts
- Developing a Detailed Wedding Timeline
- Providing a Detailed Pre-Wedding and Day-Of Checklist
- Scheduling a Rehearsal Time
- Managing the Insurance Required by Venues and Vendors
Additionally, we handle floral and design. This process includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Initial Concept and Development
- Color Scheme Selections with Suggestions in Mind
- Unique Design Ideas
- Creating a Vision Board
- Creating Diagrams and Layouts
- Assisting with Floral, Décor and Linen Selections
- Custom Décor Development and Execution